Who is in my family/whanau?
Dawn is my Mum, Rob is my Dad, Lockie is my Brother and Me also Coco is my Dog.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
I like going on the tramp and the pool I also like going on my scooter and going on
the PS4.
the PS4.
What do you like to do at school?
I like scooting around the school and I also like going to the sandpit
I like scooting around the school and I also like going to the sandpit
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
I would like to get more confident talking in front of my class.
I would like to get more confident talking in front of my class.
What helps you learn?
Me not hanging around my friends and working by myself.
Me not hanging around my friends and working by myself.
What stops you learning?
My friends talking to me and going on the wrong things.
My friends talking to me and going on the wrong things.
Who are my friends at school?
Jonty M, Kayden W, Mason H, Jackson S, Tim G and Theo.
Jonty M, Kayden W, Mason H, Jackson S, Tim G and Theo.
What was the best part of the holidays?
Going to jelly park for two hours and after we went to get Charlie Ice.
Going to jelly park for two hours and after we went to get Charlie Ice.

Hi Liam how was your holiday
ReplyDeleteLiam what did you get for chrismas
Liam it sounds Like you had a great holaday
ReplyDeleteWhat eles did you do in your holadays.
hi how are you Liam
ReplyDelete