Search This Blog

Wednesday, 8 August 2018

Week 3 Weekly Reflection

WEEK 3 REFLECTION



What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found Inquiry challenging this week because you had to to get five facts in your book for each country and then you had to get the fact into your head and then right it down.



How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I just kept the kept key words in my book and then write then down after.




What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud of my writing language features and Sentence starters.


Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of using my languages features because I sometimes I use them and I am proud of my writing because I haven't used I at the start of the sentences .




No comments:

Post a Comment