LIVING SPRINGS CAMP
1 Who did you share a bunk room with?
Jackson Sinclair
Mason Herriott
Luca Wilson
Heath Gallant
Cooper Holland
Riley Knight
Riley Fitzgerald
And Me
2 What was your favourite rotation activity? (Describe the activity).
The Berma Trail. This is where you are blind folded, walking up a hill,
holding on to a long rope and I
had to go under the rope, through trees, between trees and over the rope.
holding on to a long rope and I
had to go under the rope, through trees, between trees and over the rope.
3 Why?
Because there was a slippery part and I kept on falling over, I had to feel where I
was going. It really made me have sore legs.
was going. It really made me have sore legs.
4 What two school values did you show?
Be Brave and Respect.
5 How?
I was being brave because I went to camp. I ate some food I hadn't had in
my life, and I went on the tramp, and did a cool trick (back flip) on the tramp.
my life, and I went on the tramp, and did a cool trick (back flip) on the tramp.
And I showed Respect by using thank you and Please.
6 What was the best part of camp for you?
Going on the tramps.
7 Why?
Because I learnt some new tricks and I taught some people how to do tricks.
I played a game called tramp which you have to do a trick and if you fail that trick you have to add a letter.
The loser is the person who gets letters, to spell tramp.
I played a game called tramp which you have to do a trick and if you fail that trick you have to add a letter.
The loser is the person who gets letters, to spell tramp.



That was Camp.
Remember The tough rope walking up and down the the hill walking around the trees.
remember Hearing your classmates talking to the person behind them asking if there was a tree.
That was camp.
remember Gripping My hands onto the plastic bumps as the sweat in my palms was making me slip.
remember jumping onto the wall so the hungry sharks wanting some food, couldn't catch me.
That was the bouldering wall.
remember Zooming down the the track as your belly explodes with excitement.
do you remember your classmates cheering you on at the bottom of the track.
That was the monarail.


Hi Liam
ReplyDeleteI like the way you added a lot of description in your sentences.
Next time make sure that your sentences have capital letters.
I know that going off to camp was a scary thing for you to do but I am so pleased that you overcame that and had a really good time away with your friends. I love how you used a position mindset.
ReplyDelete