WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO COMMENT ON PEOPLES BLOGS?
So the person knows what he has to improve on for next time and they could
go back and do that thing what they said to do
go back and do that thing what they said to do
What is the FIRST step in giving feedback?
TAG!!!! The T means tell them something good about their work
TAG!!!! The T means tell them something good about their work
Why is it important to follow this step?
because if they don't get a comment they might be angry because they
did it for nothing and you could make new friends
because if they don't get a comment they might be angry because they
did it for nothing and you could make new friends
Do I have to use this every time?
Yes because it makes your teacher think you have read the whole thing
and not just reading there work and the writer thinks that this is a great comment
Yes because it makes your teacher think you have read the whole thing
and not just reading there work and the writer thinks that this is a great comment
What is the SECOND step in giving feedback?
TAG!!!! The A is for ask a question you do not ask a silly question your meant to
make a question about the topic
TAG!!!! The A is for ask a question you do not ask a silly question your meant to
make a question about the topic
Why is it important to follow this step?
because asking a question is a great step to follow because they can go and tell
you in class time.
because asking a question is a great step to follow because they can go and tell
you in class time.
Do I have to use this every time?
No, I must choose between this step and giving feedback depending on the person
I am commenting on.
I am commenting on.
What is the THIRD step in giving feedback?
TAG!!!! The G. Give them a positive suggesting .
TAG!!!! The G. Give them a positive suggesting .
Why is it important to follow this step?
Because it is good to make them feel good so they won't just give up on it
Because it is good to make them feel good so they won't just give up on it
Do I have to use this every time?
No, I must choose between this step and asking a question depending
on the person I am commenting on.
on the person I am commenting on.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO GIVE QUALITY FEEDBACK
So they can learn from there mistakes and feel good about them
self for trying hard.
So they can learn from there mistakes and feel good about them
self for trying hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment