Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 March 2018

WEEK 5 REFLECTION

WEEK 5 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
This week I found the typing skills challenging because you had to get the right fingers 
on the right keys which were these (a s d f g h j k l ; i e). I also found that not looking where your fingers were going because you might get the wrong keys and the you would have to do I again.


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
If I mucked up I would restart and do it again until I got it right over and over again and I never ever gave up because I knew I had to get it right some time.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud of getting my feedback blog post done this week.


Why are you proud if it?
Because it was a big blog post and I think it was really hard to get the questions right.

1 comment: