Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 March 2018

TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL

TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
This term you have about 4 weeks to complete your project.  Fill out the following


questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment to give you approval.
My Passion Project title is… Parkour and free running
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
what is Parkour and how do we do it safely         

I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)

  • To get better at jumping/climbing on to stuff.
  • It would be help full if someone was trying to kidnap us we climb run and jump.
  • So we can learn new skills and know the way of Parkour

What are some possible ways I could share my learning?  Choose 3 possible ways.

1)
Poster

2)
Slide show

3)
Show them
What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
Probably some wood and some things you can jump onto as well 
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
Well say i couldn't jump that far I could jump of some thing to get more air and it will be easier to jump
because i will be jumping down.

When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
We can ask if we could get some people from flip out to teach us some skills for Parkour

How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
this will help me because i could get better at parkour when I am older.

Teacher approval:




1 comment:

  1. You really do not have any fear when it comes to doing tricks. Love how you have an outside interest.

    ReplyDelete