WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found fractions challenging because I have not used the strategy before
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I just kept on trying and then I got there because I even practiced at home.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing adjectives.
Why are you proud if it?
Because I got all of it done in three days and only talked to my friends a few times and when I wanted some ideas.

Liam great to see you did some extra faction work at home, it is a great way to help you leanring.
ReplyDeleteRemember when you are reflecting on something you are proud of try and give some leanring examples of the awesome language features you have used.
Thanks you Mr J. Next week I will use some learning samples and language features in my writing.
ReplyDelete