WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
We achieved to get a three pointer in, except for jack.
What challenges did I have?
We had a challenge to get a half court shot in and at least get two three pointer in and we also wanted to get a jelly in which is properly the hardest trick.
What am I going to work on next week?
We are going to get our video uploaded in time and we won't go on the I Pad and play games instead of uploading.
Liam good to see you guys working hard on your basketball skills. Remember for next week to spend some making something to explain and show what you have done after you have completed your skills.
ReplyDeleteThank you Mr J. We will make sure that we get our reflection done after our basketball skills.
ReplyDelete