Search This Blog

Sunday, 25 November 2018

Passion Project Reflection Week 6

WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time? I achieved to research about more of the medieval weapons like the Crossbow and adding on some more information about the battle axe. We did this by going on to different websites and rewriting some of the sentences because we would learn any thing of these weapons if we copy and pasted it.

What challenges did I have?
We had challenges because we were one man down because he was with friends and family so we had to research on our own. It was hard because we also got distracted by another group.

What am I going to work on next week?
We are going to work on trying not to get distracted because Liam was talking to other people witch also got us of track and Mason had to do most of it on his own.


No comments:

Post a Comment