Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 November 2018

Week 7 Weekly Reflection

WEEK 7 REFLECTION



What Learning did you find challenging this week?
This week I found bike safety booklet challenging because I could not understand some of the ask that we had to do and one of the questions was to collect the words on the car and you had to put it onto the word sentence.




How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I just asked a buddy and then if I did not understand I would ask two more of my friends and then I would ask a teacher if I did not understand my friends.





What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud of my writing selling a bike.






Why are you proud if it?
I am most proud of my writing because I did a whole page and the teacher liked it and all my friends because it was funny and it made them laugh to. I am also proud of it because I did a lot of adjectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment