WEEK 8 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
We made a popsicle stick catapult with rubber bands and a spoon.
What challenges did I have?
We had a problem when we messed up the shape of the base because the tutorial didn't show how he made it so we had to make our own part to it and we had a challenge to not get to get burnt or mess up our work.
What am I going to work on next week?
We are going to work on getting our work done faster because we just finished when we were packing up and we don't want to get burnt next time because we got hurt and jack couldn't do most of it because he got burnt so bad.
We are going to work on getting our work done faster because we just finished when we were packing up and we don't want to get burnt next time because we got hurt and jack couldn't do most of it because he got burnt so bad.

No comments:
Post a Comment