WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
We got the hotdogs done and we needed to get the taste testers to give us the score and they turned out really well.What challenges did I have?
What am I going to work on next week?
I am going to improve on the speed that we were going because we were going quite slow and we could be more sensible.
There are no photos this week.
Liam, awesome effort on the Hotdogs last week! Next week remember when reflecting that you should be looking at what was hard about the making process rather than getting the food to someone.
ReplyDeleteThank you Mr J for the awesome feedback.This week I will not talk about getting it to our test tasters. I will talk about how we made it and all the ingredients.
ReplyDeleteYou did a really good job of making the hot dogs the following week at home. You are a great little chef.
ReplyDelete