WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found my writing challenging because I don't know much compound complex or simple sentences and I don't come up with much describing words.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I just kept on trying in till I got my sentence perfect and then I did another one and did the same thing with that one I also just looked at the photo and I got some describing words and I got heaps of them on the board.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud of my maths this week.
Why are you proud if it?
because I have not done this strategy and I got it in my head straight away and now I find it fun to do because it is kinda hard and kinda easy.
Loving the "no giving up" attitude.
ReplyDelete