Search This Blog

Wednesday, 13 June 2018

Week 7 Weekly Refllection

WEEK 7 REFLECTION



What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found my maths hard this week because I  had to do a strategy that I hadn't done before.




How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I did use a growth mindset because I just kept on trying and I got better an better and I got it stuck in my head.





What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud of my writing this week.






Why are you proud if it?
Because I just got started straight away and I just kept on working on it and it got better each time.







1 comment:

  1. Great to hear that you kept working at it even if you were getting frustrated and you got there in the end.

    ReplyDelete